For this weeks blog i will be sharing a few of my all time favorite things,

1. sleeping

sleeping is obviously a big part of my day but its also a big part of my personality. if im bored ill sleep, if I’m slightly tired ill sleep, i like going to bed early most nights just because of how much i love sleeping. You best believe i could sleep in till 3, sleeping in is the best! my record is 2pm. words cant describe how deeply i love sleeping.

2. dr pepper 

My favorite pop has always been dr pepper. i like a few different pops like pepsi but the flavor of dr pepper is like no other. i like lemonade and other drinks too but dr pepper will most likely always be my number 1.

3. shopping

shopping is one of my favorites. it doesn’t even have to be clothes’ for me. even a simple trip to Costco can be entertaining for me. although i love the feeling of coming home after shopping and  having a bunch of new things.

4. fries

you cant go wrong with fries. fries are probably my favorite food but we don’t have them that often because during 2020 we ate them a lot so the rest of my family is sick of them. i still love them and probably always will.

5. music

atleast half the day i either have my airpods in or a speaker on in my room. music is one of my all time favorite things. my favorite artists are, kanye, carti, morgan wallen, mac demarco and a ton of others. i couldn’t physically go a day without music. 

6. brooke

Brooke is one of my favorite people. she outstands no other, we always have the best time together and have the best stories none correctly knows about. Brooke is the definition of perfect. 

That’s a wrap of a few of my favorite things.

https://lorelaiscorner.edublogs.org/ go check out Lorelai’s blog.