For this weeks blog ill be sharing a few of my top artists (not in order)

1. Playboi Carti

Carti is a well known rapper, Carti is 26 years old born on september 13, 1996. Carti officially blew up late 2011 known as “sir carter” then later changed his well known name too “Playboi carti” he started out on SoundCloud and later moved to New York to further pursue his singing dreams. Carti is definitely my favorite singer his music in incomparable to every other artist. some of his  best known  albums are, Die lit and whole lotta red.

2. Morgan Wallen

Morgan Wallen is extremely basic but hes the only country singer iv ever listened to and loved every song. Morgan is 29 years old born may 13 1993. some of his best known albums include, dangerous  and “if you know me”. Morgans most popular song is, Chasin you from the 2018 “if you know me” album. morgan started his career on the voice in 2014, although he did not win he got major recognition from the show and took off from there.

3. Mac demarco

Mac  demarco is a alternative/indie singer, hes well known for slow calming music. this is the exact reason i enjoy listening to his music. Mac is 32 years old, he started his career in 2009 when he released his first mix tape. some of Macs albums include, 2, Another one, here comes the cowboy, this old dog, and salad days. i first found mac by his popular song, “My kind of woman” and my favorite song of his is “Heart to Heart”.

4. Kanye west

Despite how others view Kanye to my ears hes honestly an amazingly talented singer. im sure we all know who kanye is so im not going to give him a full intro. some of Kanye’s albums include, Donda, The college dropout, ye, watch the throne, The life of Pablo  and late registration. my top kanye album has to be yeezus.

this concludes some of my top music artists. orelaiscorner.edublogs.org