hobbies and how i spend my free time. 

I’m usually really bored and don’t have much hobbies but i recently have been spending more time  off my phone and doing actual activity’s to keep me busy. today ill be sharing those things.

1. playing Wii with my dad, one of my favoutite things to spend my evening doing is playing Wii with my dad mostly Mario cart or Wii sport games. we will most likely play for an hour four rounds of Mario kart and finish the game of sports. those are like the only games he will play or else he complains that hes motion sick. this is my favoutite way to spend time with my dad and finish off a long day at school. 

2. working on projects, my brother moved out of our house almost a year ago, me being a good sister took his bedroom its bigger than mine and I always told him when he left i would take it. on Monday my dad and i went and got the paint and Tuesday he started painting and it was done by Thursday. he did all the painting but i did the taping and pudding. this process took a super long time but i was overly happy about it because i had something to do ( something I enjoy) it took probably like 8 hours to do and i think it helped that i was excited.  the room is finished and i ended up taking the tape off of the trim last night and i get to move back in today. which is even better. also owl is forces me to try new hobbies and i love it. doing knitting was something i found fun to learn and if we didnt do owl i probably would have never tried it out. im doing wood working now and im really excited for it. 

3, spending time with my pets! spending time with my pets is also one of my favoutite parts of the day.. i dont enjoy taking my dog outside or anything like that because its cold. but i do like playing inside, taking my dog lady down stairs and running arounds or playing fetch or just spending time with her is nice too. i also enjoy being with my cats they are just a little less energetic. but they are fun to be around. 

4, watching movies

this is super basic but i do enjoy going downstairs with a blanket and a snack and laying on the couch watching my favorite movies. even if i don’t wanna go downstairs i can just lay in bed and watch tv whenever. its one of my favorite ways to relax after coming home from school. i can just wind down for the evening. 

5, reading

surprising? i do read i promise but i kind of have to be forced too. its not my favorite thing but deep down i do enjoy it. it takes a very long time to get books i like but when i do im rather invested in them. i am right now reading “wishful thinking” its a really good book and im about 130 or more pages in which is really good for me. i don’t ussaly read that much of one book but i have made it there. if i want to sometimes i will read. outside of school i have been reading “cujo” a book by Steven king Lorelai leant to me. so far im pretty invested and it going good. 

the end